Turned in 7.3 Reading Guide
Handed out and went over over Exam Study Guide (Exam dates: One-Pager and Unit Two Notebook due 10/28 and 10/29; Multiple Choice and Short Answer Friday, 10/30. See short answer questions below. Study guide is extra credit.)
Handed out Napoleon and the End of the Revolution PPT note sheet: see attachment below)
HW: Read Ch. 7, Section 4 and answer MC questions about reading (due tomorrow, Friday, 10/23)
Fill out Napoleon notes on your own and place in NB as #13
Do-Now: Do you feel a coup d'etat is ever justified? Why/not?
SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS (I WILL BE CHOOSING TWO OF THESE FIVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER ON YOUR EXAM):
1) List the reforms Napoleon made as a leader and explain why he fell from power.
2) What were some of the lasting effects of the French Revolution?
3) How does the Bill of Rights reflect an Enlightenment idea?
4) Explain the events that led up to the end of the French monarchy and how they affected France after the Revolution.
5) How did the Congress of Vienna attempt to create peace and stability in Europe?