Began viewing The History Channel's program: 'The French Revolution: Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite: A New Republic is Born in Blood' (see link to YouTube below)
1) What were some of the causes of the French Revolution?
2) Describe Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette as king and queen.
3) How did the American Revolution affect France?
4) What happens when the mob storms Versailles?
5) What crimes are the king and queen found guilty of?
6) Who is Charlotte Corday and what did she do?
7) What are some of the long-term effects of the Revolution?
HW due tomorrow: Vocab Assignment/Timeline